The Truth About the PCR Test
The foundation of the “pandemic” is an utter failure
In case any of you are still hanging onto the Covid narrative, I offer the below information (for maybe the 10th time) to explain why there is no rational reason to believe anything the government, media, billionaires, or Big Pharma says about the so-called pandemic. For those who have been questioning all along, I hope the following details are useful for sharing and backing up your points.
The polymerase chain reaction or “PCR” test works by converting the SARS-CoV-2 virus’s RNA into DNA (coronaviruses don’t have DNA). The PCR process makes millions of copies of the manufactured DNA by running it through “cycles” in a process called amplification. The more cycles run, the more the DNA can be copied. If no copies can be made, theoretically, no virus is present. The test provides a yes-no answer rather than any indication of how much virus was found, how old the virus is, or whether or not the virus is even capable of infectivity. The test is so flawed that in Tanzania, it returned positive results for a piece of fruit!
According to the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, the PCR test is responsible for an unknown amount of false-positive results because too many cycles have consistently been run from the start. Even the sainted Dr. Fauci himself has explained that anything over 36 cycles will result in finding only dead nucleotides that create false positives. Meanwhile, over 40 cycles of amplification were regularly used for Covid testing since early 2020.
As a result, the PCR test has been declared useless by some because anything beyond a cycle threshold of 35 will detect past, latent viruses which no longer pose a threat. The probability of a false-positive result is as high as 97 percent at 35 cycles or higher. This very much explains how there could be 38 million cases of the flu in 2019-20 but only 1,822 in 2020-21. Meanwhile, there were about that many “positive” Covid tests in the U.S. during this same time period. Translation: The “gold standard” Covid test cannot be able to tell the difference between different respiratory diseases. It also can't recognize a fully healthy human when it swabs one.
Kary Mullis invented the PCR test — for which he was given the 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry. Before he passed away in 2019, Mullis stated that his test is “incapable of diagnosing disease” as it cannot distinguish between inactive and reproductive viruses. He said this about Fauci (who spearheaded the use of PCR tests for Covid-19): “This man thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there, you will know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine. He should not be in a position like he’s in.”
The CDC announced in July 2021 that after December 31, 2021, it would withdraw the PCR test to diagnose SARS-CoV-2. Add in the fact that only 6 percent of those who died with Covid did not have any underlying conditions. The other 94 percent had an average of 2.6 co-morbidities.
How many deaths listed as Covid were actually the result of other causes? How many “cases” of Covid were the inevitable false-positive result of a frighteningly flawed test?
As you don your mask and condemn “anti-vaxxers,” do you ever ponder such questions?
Post-Woke is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.